Learning Management System & Online Courses WordPress Theme
WordPress Theme for Online learning. Lernen use LMS for Course Building, Lesson & Quiz Management. Multi-Purpose Business WordPress Theme with 30+ Shortcodes. Lernen Theme designed to sell Online Courses, Life Coaching, LMS Website, Mentor Website, Teacher, Digital Acency, Online Business & Business Website. based on unyson Page Builder Plugin with over 30 Shortcodes. SEO is optimized, anyone can easily update/edit this theme by following our Well Sorted Online Documentation.
We’ve used modern technologies and best practices that’s why you can easily work with our product. This WordPress Theme is well organized and very easy to customize, built with Bootstrap 4. Responsive designs that addapts to smaller devices (iphone, ipad) or any device. All files are clearly organised we believe it will be easy to use and edit them. Its easy to use and navigate as well. We continue to add new things to make our Theme more beautiful and strong every day.
Live DEMO for RTL Right To Left Arabic and other Language.
- Unyson drag & drop plugin
- 55+ premium custom widgets
- WPML & RTL compatible
- GDPR Compliant Themes
- Best Responsive Design
- Create course
- Manage course
- Sell course
- Communicate with your students
- LearnPress provide a bunch of add-on
- LearnPress is free and always will be
- LearnPress is actively developed
- LearnPress supports WordPress Multisite
- LearnPress – WordPress LMS Plugin works with your theme
6 Homepages different designs & 9 color scheme for coaching, education, university, school related websites
Online Courses Management & LMS LearnPress
- Course building – with tools for uploading different file types like videos, PDFs, links and other content.
- Course progress information – display to your students how well they are doing. This is important to keep users motivated and to act as a bit of a reward.
- Student enrolment and management – seeing how many people are in your courses and to collect payments based on memberships.
- Quizzes and tests – for students to evaluate how much they’ve absorbed the material. It’s also a great way to establish benchmarks for when the next portion of content is dripped into the course.
- Communicate with your students (BuddyPress Compatible)
- LearnPress provide a bunch of add-on
- Excellent payment gateway support (PayPal, Offline Payment and more)
- Course review & stars rating by students support
- LearnPress supports WordPress Multisite
- Related courses support for cross-selling benefit. Increase your website conversion easily.
- Each teacher has own profile page. Displays all teacher’s created course
CONTENT – A powerful tool for building content with Unyson
Even if you are an amateur you will love how easy it is to edit or add elements.
100% Optimized for Mobile Display
We focused on bringing out the most beautiful project for mobile, each element was carefully reworked.
- Once you purchase, you can use our advanced support system to receive professional support that we provided professional support team you can read what customers say about us, everyone loves our fast support, we help you until you prepare your site.
- Free Theme Updates – We improve the quality of our themes by adding new features and removing bugs every day
- Customer feedback are always welcomed for new features
Course ratings and wishlist
Students can rate the course. Let the students add the liked courses to the wishlist. Ratings are shown on the course preview.
Online & Offline payments & Statistics
Student can pay with the best payment system. Sell your courses easily thanks to various integrations like PayPal and other. Statistics and payouts is a powerful feature to control your site finances with accurate Financial System.
Profile pages for Instructors & Students
We have build for every student and every instructor personal profile page. Teachers can manage site activities and access everything from the profile page. Professional user progress & teacher profile management.
Paid Membership Pro integration
Not included in download but we support. Create membership plans and manage the number of courses available on the subscription.
- Translation ready with mo/po files
- RTL – Right To Left for Arabic and other language
- Latest WordPress v5.4.x Ready
- Shop WooCommerce Ready: add your own Shop and sell anything
- Retina Ready: Looks beautiful on smarthpones and tablets
- Post Format Support: Standard, Image, Video, Gallery, Link, Quote
- Unlimited Color Options with Backend Color Picker for any kind of gorgeous color settings.
- Unique unlimited sidebars for each page/category possible
- Portfolio Pages. Also supports Ajax Portfolio
- Unyson Framework – Drag & Drop Builder
- One Click Demo Installation with content, sliders & theme options
- Free Lifetime Updates and access to our support forum
- Compatible with WPML
- Compatible with RTL
- Contact Form 7 Builder – Completely Styled Forms. Modify your contact form from your backend: add/remove/modify the available inputs, textareas, dropdowns and checkboxes
- Blog page Layout Style ( Fullwidth, Left Sidebar, Right Sidebar)
- Page Layout Style ( Fullwidth, Left Sidebar, Right Sidebar)
- Bulit with Bootstrap 4.3.1
- Well Commented Code
- Unlimited Color Version
- Page Meta Option Like (Page Breadcrumb Disable, Page Menu Selector, Enable Page Loader, Page Layout Selector, Header Selector, Header Logo Uploader)
- SEO Optimized: our Code is built with SEO best practice in mind
- Clean Programming: Well organized, commented & clean code
- Easy to Customize
- FancyBox images gallery popup
- Pricing tables
- Newsletter – just add your Link for Submit
- Advanced Theme Options Panel ( unyson framework )
- Built-in with FontAwesome feature
- W3C Validated Code
- Font Awesome Icons
- All Modern Browser Supported
- Well documented
- Exclusive Support
- and much more…
- 6 Home Layout
- 9 Color Option
- Courses List
- Courses Detail 1
- Courses Detail 2
- Become an Instructor
- Blog Grid
- Blog Classic
- Blog Detail
- Shop WooCommerce – All pages with checkout
- Event & Event Detail
- .. and more, discover in demo!
We give support for all our items. We try to answer all questions within 24 hours in weekdays. Support requests receive during weekends or public holidays will be processed on next Monday or the next business day.
= V2.4 - 26.10.2020 =*Update WordPress 5.4.1 and fixed all minnor bugs*WooCommerce Update to 22.214.171.124.*Contact Form 7 Update to 5.3*WooCommerce Update to 4.6.1*Unyson Update to 2.7.24*MC4WP Update to 4.8.1*Added Custom Category for Courses*Menu Bug Fixed= V2.3 - 8.9.2020 =* Update to WordPress 5.5.1* Fixed small bug for Menu* Update all Plugins to the latest version & tested= V2.2 - 13.6.2020 =* Added Author Box for Blog Detail* Added new element: Sponsor logo* Added new element: Video 3 column and full wide* Added Profile Layout for LearnPress Plugin* Added Rating Stars for Courses LMS* Shop detail page update design= V2.1 - 07.6.2020 =Added RTL: Right To Left Support for Arabic language and other, switch in Theme Settings > Style Switcher > Switch RTLDEMO RTL http://lernen-rtl.drozd.atUpdate Import demo issueFixed error notification for functions.phpPerformance update= V2.0 - 30.5.2020 =Added Option - Show courses by custom categoryAdded Option - Show Blog Post by Custom CategoryAdded MC4WP integration Plugin for MailChimp APIFixed Design IssuePerformance UpdateAdded LMS Courses - more Style DesignAdded New Homepage StyleFixing issue for EditorWooCommerce Template UpdateLearnPress Template UpdateAdded Wishlist for CoursesAdded Offline Payment for CoursesAdded new Payment for Courses - Stripe, pay with MasterCardAdded Social Sharing Buttons: Social Pug= V1.0.6 - 10.2.2020 =Added 2 social icon for YouTube and Instagram in all position Footer & Header= V1.0.5 - 09.2.2020 =Fixed Bugs: Contact ImageUpdate & Tested with all new Plugins & WordPress= V1.0.4 - 25.11.2019 =Fixed Bugs: Newsletter Action Link for the MailChimpUpdate & Tested WordPress 5.3Update & Tested Contact Form 7 to 5.1.5Update & Tested LearnPress to 126.96.36.199Update & Tested WooCommerce to 3.8.0= V1.0.3 - 13.10.2019 =Fixed Bugs in Template for LearnPressFixed Demo Layout after Import (Home Blue and Home Slider)= V1.0.2 - 12.09.2019 =Tested WordPress 5.2.3Tested LearnPress to 188.8.131.52Fixed Button “Buy This Course” in Detail PageFixed LMS Detail TemplateDeleted single-course.phpUpdate Demo Content Install (Last version from Live)= V1.0.1 - 21.08.2019 =* Added LearnPress Plugin - Fully Integrated LMS System for Courses see on https://lernen.drozd.at/lms/* Updated WooCommerce Template* Added new Sidebar Position for Detail Course (You can use all LearnPress Widget like Related Course, Recent Courses and more)* Added new Shortcode for LMS Courses List, you can use on every page* Fixed some bugs* Added CSS to Support LMS Plugin* Added new Templates File for LearnPress Plugin* Update Documentation* New Page adeed for LMS LearnPress Plugin:* New Page Courses* New Page Become a Teacher* New Page Checkout* New Page Profile= V1.0.0 - 01.08.19 =* Initial Release
Is WordPress good for online courses? ›
If you're comfortable with getting technical and dealing with some high startup costs, WordPress may be a good solution for you to sell online courses on your site. But if you want to hit the ground running without the security issues and technical learning curve, there are alternatives to WordPress .How to sell courses on WordPress site? ›
- To sell courses on your WordPress site, you'll need to choose an excellent Learning Management System (LMS) tool like LearnDash. ...
- Automation made simple. ...
- Extensive payment gateway options. ...
- Supports physical and digital products. ...
- More creative control over the checkout process. ...
- Subscription and membership capabilities.
- Step 1: Decide on the focus of your LMS.
- Step 2: Plan out a structure for your WordPress LMS.
- Step 3: Set up a WordPress LMS plugin.
Knowing how to manage an entire WordPress website opens up a lot of other opportunities for you. You can take on a job as a content marketing manager, managing a WordPress-based website for a company. Or you could start your own blog or other website running on WordPress.Is learning WordPress difficult? ›
Conclusion. WordPress is fairly easy to learn, but you're bound to have questions when you first start. Fortunately, the internet is full of resources to help you master this popular CMS. The best way to learn the platform depends on your skill level, your learning preferences, and how much you're willing to pay.